CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well we woke up at 7:30 am this morning. I had made Monkey bread last night and put it in the fridge, so when the girls woke up all they had to do was put it in the oven. So we made coffee and started to open presents. The girls were excited about what we got them. We bought the Wii and the game Rock Band II with the money that my mom and dad sent. They were very surprised. Sarah said she would never expected it. And that was my goal. I wanted them to be surprised.






We went to my sister in law's house and had Christmas up there and had a great meal. (Pretty much any meal I don't have to cook is great, LOL) then opened presents, hung out for a while and then came home. The girls immediately started to play Rock Band so it seems to have been a good present to get. I am soooo glad, I was really worried about Faith being disappointed that she didn't get her Uggs.


I bought Craig a nice comfy rob and a shirt, he was complaining that the only shirts he had were Pepsi t-shirts.


OOOH, didn't realize how much bed head he had. HEEHEE

0 comments: