CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I heard something I don’t like

This happend a couple of weeks ago and all is well. I didn't have internet access, but had taken my laptop with me and this was how I felt then.

I don't really know what to do, I am at a retreat with the ladies from my church and a woman I know told me that my husband hit on my niece while she was living with us. Now this is hard for me to believe but there is that seed of doubt and unrest that sits in the pit of my stomach. But I don't know if I believe this woman. She told me that when her and my niece would walk in the mornings she would say things. You know things that would make her uncomfortable.

I do know that there was no love lost when it came to my husband and my neice. Neither one really cared for the other and it is hard for me to imagine him making a move on her, but none the less, I sit here at 12:19 am writing about it.

I think what bothers me most, is this lady and I were friendly a few years ago and then things kind of went south, if you know what I mean. Sometimes I feel like she likes to stir things up, and Craig feels the same way. UGH! Why now, why on this retreat? Why when I can't call him, because he has his phone off, and I can't call her, because I just got a new phone and I haven't put her number in my phone, or anyone else's for that matter.

OK, this is what I am going to do.

  1. I will go to sleep
  2. I will lift this up to Him that sustains me
  3. I will talk to Craig tomorrow
  4. And maybe even my niece.

0 comments: