CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A busy weekend

We had a busy weekend but lots of fun was had!! Sat. morning I had to get Faith to pictures for her soccer team then to her game. They tied, it was a good game; Faith assisted on a goal but it didn't count (still not sure of all the soccer rules). Anyway, like I said they tied, at least they didn't loose, and the team they played had some good players on it. Thankfully, Faith's earrings have gone back in after the game. This last time was real easy. Then we came home and I made a birthday card for a friend of ours.

His name is Rob and he is Craig's BFF (LOL). We were going over there later for dinner. It was his birthday so we brought his favorites! Cheesecake and Breyer's Vanilla Fudge Swirl. We got to his house about 5 pm, had some fun and got home around 10:30. Then we had to get up on Sunday to get to practice at church by 8 am. Went to church and then came home, studied for a couple of hours and then went to the neighborhood block party! Here are some pics....






This isn't the best quality photo, but come on she was jumping on a pogo stick!







Connor, Amy's son was a volunteer magician! He's not afraid of being in front of people! He was really cute. Later on they had a talent show. Sarah was the first one to sign up. She sang a Hannah Montana song, if I head my head on straight I would have remembered that I can do video too! I could had a little piece to show you. I was really proud of her, she got up there and belted it out and sound good! And I don't just say that because she is my daughter. LOL!


I finally met, Rocco and Michael. They are the gentleman that bought our friends house down the street from us. They moved it a year ago in August and I have never met them. Isn't that horrible!! Anyways, they were very nice and I have to say that I am dying to see what they have done with the house. They have a cute little dog...her name is Pepper. Rocco wants more dogs, but Michael thinks that one is enough! But isn't she a cutie??






Gabby came with us to the block party, we brought her home from church. She said she needed to be home by 5 pm. I called Katinka and told her I would bring her home between 5 & 6 pm. Well shortly before 6 pm I gathered up Amy and Gab. The girls wanted to come with us, but I didn't have enough room in the car. Little did I know that Gab wanted to be home by 5 pm because I was the guest of honor at a Surprise Party! I felt bad then for not bringing the girls, I know they wanted to see my face! It was so beautifully decorated with my favorite colors and they all wore these beaded necklaces also in my favorite colors (blue & green). And they would take their necklace off and when they put it around my head, they said something nice to me. My one disappointment with it was that Craig was not there and did not participate in my celebration planning. Otherwise it was a very busy weekend and I didn't get hardly any studying done. So that is what I am going to do now. I will try and post the card I made for Rob a little later.










1 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a nice weekend and a moment I will never forget!It was a honor to be a part of your party.
I like the fact that our friendship is growing--THANKS for being YOU!!!