CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

It is September, school has started

School has started for the girls and tomorrow I have my first class. Microbiology! Hopefully it will be more like Biology then Anatomy & Physiology! I did much better in Bio then A&P. One step closer to my goal. Sarah was excited about school starting, Faith not so much. But I think both of them are ready for a change. There is only so much not doing anything a person can stand.

I don't know what happened to this post, I never posted it, so I will continue on! School HAS started for me I like the teacher, not so much my Lab Assistant Maria! When I was taking biology, she took over for my lab assistant to found a different job. Wasn't crazy about her then, and not crazy about her now!!


The girls are getting into the groove of school. Faith of course hates homework and so does Sarah at times. I guess we all did!!! Doing homework with them sometimes is painful! I was helping Faith with her homework last night as well as trying to study myself but it just seemed like every 3 min. she would ask me a question. So around 8 pm when she asked me another question I just closed my books and helped her. I don't really like studding past 9 pm if I can help it. It just doesn't seem like anything sticks, 9 PM is the witching hour for me. Plus, I get to watch my shows, LOL!! A girls has to have some down time!!!!!!!


Faith is learning how to play the trumpet, she wanted to clarinet, but there were none left at school for her to borrow, so she is doing the trumpet with a friend. Here's a video of her the day she brought it home!





Alright peeps, finally got the video uploaded to Blogger! Leave me a comment, let me know that someone is out there!! LOL

2 comments:

kellyallday said...

Well it's about bloody time I tell you...See if you post I will comment...lol..That video was so cute..I swear we really need to get the girls together one day..Us first though! I really miss you ..Talk to you later..Peace!
kelly

Mrs. Hammer Time said...

Here! And enjoyed the update.