CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacaton and other stuff

Tomorrow my mom and dad come in from Texas!!! I am so excited; Saturday we will leave and go to Beach Lake, PA to Dellwood Acres. I have been there a few times before, but Craig makes the trip a couple of times a year. It is a very family orientated place, it has a pool, tennis courts, horseshoe pit, a little miniature bowling alley, ping pong table, paddle boats and a bigger lake that Craig puts his little boat into, to fish. I anticipate alot of relaxing and laughing!!

School starts for all of us soon! Sarah will begin 6th grade and Faith is going to 5th. I can't believe it! They are growing up soooo fast. Where did my little toddler girls go? Now I get to deal with the attitude of adolescence. JOY!!! Maybe I will ship them off to grandma and grandpa!! LOL.




Here's Sarah on the hammock with Lucy and Dale around her! This was at the beginning of the summer can you believe that summer is already coming to an end???


I don't know what the heck Faith was doing, but I do know that we were coming back from the pool. I love the look on Sarah's face in the background!

0 comments: