CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Card

I got a call from work yesterday (I work for a Pedi. Surgeon) telling me that we would be down another person on Thursday. We see patients only one day a week so it is a heck of a day. Anyway, my co-worker may not be there because her mother (who is 92) is very ill. She has had cancer and has taken a turn for the worse, so I figured I would make another sympathy card. I have to say I really like the way it came out.



Details:
Image: Flower is SU (I don't know the name, I used a stamp from my SU demo as I don't have any yet), Sentiment is Inkadinkado
Copics: R32, R30, R05, G24
Ink: Brillance Black Ink
Card Stock: Bazill

1 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Your card is beautiful. I hope you don't have to send it, although the colours and design are very soothing. All the best to your co-worker.