CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sorry it's been so long!.

Well, I have been on the computer, but I have just been looking at other peoples blogs seeing all their beautiful work. I found an SU demonstrator and she gave me the catalog and she has a club that meet every other month. Now when you come she teaches you a new technique and you are obligated to buy $25 worth of product and each time you meet one of the ladies in the group will be entitled for hostess benefits. So I figured I would give it a shot. I have to say that I wasn't extremely impressed with her cards, they are nothing to fancy, but she was very nice and I like the idea of the hostess benefits.




Although as I have been looking at other blogs I have seen all kinds of stamp companies out there and a lot of them I like. So I don't think I will be strictly SU. I am dying to get some stuff though.





Here's a card I made for a friend of mine that I have just recently seen after 8 years. She and her daughter stayed with us for a couple of months. Then they moved to Florida. She had a hard time, but things have turned around for her. She is now married and lives in South Caroline and 6 months ago had another child. So I thought that this would be nice to send her. This card also was a sketch challenge for Spitcoast Stampers (I tried to link it here but it isn't working) Anywhoo here's my card! SC182




Recipe:

Card stock the base of the card is Bazill and the green squares and the purple card stock is Creative Memories

Patterned Paper is Creative Memories

Image is G Studios.

The base of the card measures 4 1/2 inches, I punched the green squares and the polka dot squares using my creative memories square punches using the 1 1/4 and 1 in punch. I stamped the image 3 times and colored it in using my Copic markers. Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: