CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

2 Peas Challange "How are your scrapping golas comming?"

Scrapping goals? What is that? I can't remember the last time that I scrapped. Since I have went back to school, with family, and work and church, I don't have any time to scrap. But in May when I go on vacation, I plan to do a lot of scrapping.

Me and the family are going to visit my mom and dad in Texas. After a week, Craig and the girls are going home (the girls are still in school) and I am staying an extra week! I told mom and dad that they didn't have to take off the extra week, they can just leave me to my own devices. I even plan on mom or dad dropping me off at a local scrap store where they have a work room and just working there all day, and if I need anything, I can just go into the store and buy it. Now that's what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Sounds like you will have fun visiting your parents and then getting a chance to scrap

EquineSpirit said...

Getting time to scrap sounds WONDERFUL!! I haven't done a LO in about a year! :( I have however managed to create a ton of paper piecings so I guess some scrapping has been accomplished and all this time hasn't been a total loss...LOL!