CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Moving News

Well Craig asked me the other night if I had talked to my Great Uncle Fritz and selling the fishing barge. I had gotten the number from my mom and dad but hadn't called. I don't want to push this, (see post) I have finally come to a place that if God wants me to move to Texas then He will have to make it happen. However, I did eventually call my Uncle Fritz. Boy is he sounding older these days.

He realizes that he can't take care of himself, OpalRuth and the barge. He loves that place! He loves keeping busy!! So I called Uncle Fritz and he told me that he was having two different appraisers come and look at the business and tell him what they think it is worth. I told him that if we had to live on the property in the trailer that they have we wouldn't be able to do it. They have a two bedroom trailer, it's very nice but not room enough for me, Craig, and two adolescent girls, if you know what I mean. But Fritz thinks that we could live off site as long as we have someone living in the trailer and keeping an eye on the place. That could be do able!
I asked Fritz as well how soon he was looking to have this deal done, I think he said February. WOW! I was hoping to get out there at the end of the school year. He did tell me there were several nursing schools around and a lot of medical offices and hospitals. He also told me that he knows someone who makes $25/hr for being a nurse. That is what I thought the pay would be, but in Texas, that would work!
If we do this, it means putting the house up for sale, packing and moving, finding a house down there and running a business, me finding a new job, transferring schools. It seems to be quite a lot all by February. As a matter of fact it seems quite daunting to me. But, if it is what God wants and Craig is for it, I will do it. We will see.

0 comments: