CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

School is almost over

Next Wednesday is my last day of school, until the 21st of January. I CAN NOT WAIT!!! As I have said in previous posts, this class has been excruciating for me. I hate that I feel like that but what can I do. I definitely have the slack factor going on here.

Next semester I get to take the second half of this course (A&P II). I am hoping that this teacher will be a better then the one I have now. He's not bad, but he's not great either.

I still need to do some Christmas shopping for the girls. I bought the presents from my mom and dad, but I really don't know what all I should get for the girls. Craig told me tonight that I should just spend the money that I was going to spend on him, on the girls. I can't do that, he said that all the things that he wants are just too expensive. But you know we don't buy gifts for each other that often, and I really want to get him something that he will like. I was thinking that I would get him a robe, and an automatic car starter. I think he would like that. He leaves for work so early, it would be nice for him to be able to start his car and let it get all nice and toasty before he got into it.

Well, I will sign off for now. I am trying to be better at posting on here, I was looking back over my history and noticed that in the past several months I have only posted once a month, I need to do better then that.



0 comments: