CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Florida Vacation

Well we flew into Fort Myers, Florida yesterday on Jet Blue Airlines and I have to say that I was pretty impressed. I have never used them before. We got to Uncle Bruce and John's place, which is gorgeous (I have pictures that I will post later) and then went out for dinner at the Japanese grill place called Shogun, Julio was our chef (which I find quite funny). It was delicious and the girls seem to enjoy it and Sarah even tried something new, shrimp. She liked it, of course anything that may cost a little more.

However today she didn't seem like herself. She woke up and had something to eat then jumped in the pool and got out real quick and said she had an ear ache. She ended up taking a two hour nap with Craig. After she got up she was still kind of lethargic but we thought that it was because she didn't eat anything. So we went to go grab a bite to eat and that didn't perk her up either. She felt a little warm so I went to the store and got her some Tylenol. Came back to the house and took her temperature, 100.3. Wouldn't you know it! So now I am not sure what we will do about Disney world. Hopefully she will feel better tomorrow, but if she doesn't I think we will take her to the doctor. I sure would hate to have to cancel that, but what can you do.

The weather here has been great, it's in the 80's and I must say that it is strange to see people in bathing suits in March! Tomorrow I think we will go to the beach for a little bit. I have always wanted to see the Gulf of Mexico, I hear the water is just beautiful. My camera has been giving me fits, I don't know what is wrong with it, but I am taking pictures when I can now that I have it back. I will write more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danisha, I'm glad you enjoyed the vacation in FL. I enjoyed the pictures of your vacation in FL. I put the camara I purchased, lost, then found last month, in today's mail. You should get it Wed or Th next week. Now you can take more pictures. RDD

Danisha said...

Dad,

Thanks for posting a comment! I was wondering if anyone was out there! LOL.

Also, thanks so much for the camera, I can't wait to start snapping pictures all the time! I love you guys!!!!!