CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

True Love

My mom called me a couple of weeks ago and told me that my Great Aunt Opal Ruth died. Now, even though this wasn't a complete shocker, I was deeply saddened. She was a great woman and role model. She was always so pleasant and nice and always had a smile on her face whenever I saw her. She left behind a daughter, Renee, a grandson, Tim and a great grand-daughter Heather, and a husband of many, many years Fritz. I have to say that out of all of these people in her immediate family I am most saddened for Fritz. Never have I seen two people love each other more. It was so plain that there wasn't anyone else they would rather be with then each other. I admire that and only wish that my marriage was like that although I haven't seen that in to many marriages.

0 comments: