CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

School is almost over again

May 9th is my last day of school, I CAN NOT wait! I had last week off, the girls had their spring break and I have to say I loved, not having to run around like a crazy woman, but I am back to it this week. I have a test today in A&P Lab (my last one) a quiz in lecture and then tomorrow I have to sign a song in ASL. Now I was supposed to be working with this girl Ashley. She asked last week if I would do it with her but she hasn't called or emailed me back so I don't know what to think. I guess I should just learn the whole song just in case.
This is what my kitchen table usually looks like during school. I am applying for a scholarship for next year, I am hoping that I get it. I have to write a little something to go along with the application and it is due on Thursday. So I guess I should get to it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you almost done. I don't know how do it!