CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What we did today



So we went to church where I had a hard time concentrating because of what happened on Friday. I will go into that with another post, but we came home Craig worked on the trailer and the girls played with their friend Gabby. After she left we ate dinner and then I started jones-ing for something sweet and had nothing so I decided it would be a good mother daughter thing to make cookies.




















We made Peanut butter cookies and oatmeal cookies. YUMMMMM!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM!

Mrs. Hammer Time said...

So yummy. I miss those girls...

Tracie said...

Antediluvian- of or pertaining to the time before the flood!

:) Come on everyone needs to know that word don't they!