CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring

Well spring is here, thank goodness! I have been waiting for the trees and flowers to start blooming and it looks like it is finally here. I have been wanting to take a picture of our little bird house that has been used by only one bird family. That disappoints me, I like seeing the mamma bird fly in there and knowing she is taking care of a family in there. We had gotten this on a trip to Cape Cod with our friends, Niki and Eric a couple of years ago. Even though only one bird family has lived there I still like the way it looks on our tree.

Another thing I like about our house is our backyard. It is pretty big, at least to me it is, and I love the pond that Craig put in about a 8 months after we moved in. He has always wanted a pond in the backyard. He wanted to put one in the house we had in Asbury Park, but the yard wasn't big enough for two kids let alone a pond. Last year we bought 4 small Koi. It was all we could afford HA! But I have to say it is very peaceful and relaxing just to go out there and sit on the bench and watch the fish swim around and hear the sounds of the waterfall. It's not the best picture, but you get the point.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss spring!!!!

Danisha said...

But do you miss winter???? LOL