CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A few pictures

Just some pictures I thought I would post.

We were watching "The Waterhorse" and Dale wanted to snuggle with me!



Saturday Craig spent the majority of the day hooking up the surround sound. He had mentioned the other night how the movie would have sounded better with it. It was a long process but it is done! Be careful what you wish for, right!




This one I took today, I have been trying to get a picture of the frog for I don't know how long. Usually they move before I can get the camera, but I think he was nervous and didn't want to draw attention to himself because Lucy was there.



We were in Ocean Grove the other day helping a friend with the music at a retreat for the cadets at Fort Monmouth when I snapped this one! It didn't come out as nice as I would have liked, but the trees were in bloom and the sun was setting so beautifully!

0 comments: