CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My first card



Here's a close up of the velum


Here is my first card that I have made. I colored the flowers with Copic Pens on vellum. It don't know if vellum is the best to use, but trial and error.

I used Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps and stamped the word love with VersaMark and kind of accented it with a whice pen. Used some pink eyelets that I have had and added a little jewel that the kids used to decorate their cells with for the center of one of the flowers. I have to say I really enjoyed being creative again.

4 comments:

Mrs. Hammer Time said...

Love it.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful! Love the detailing on the sentiment and the image on vellum is so pretty!

Bonnie said...

This is very pretty! I don't think I have ever stamped on vellum.....I have to get out more often......LOL!

Kelly said...

Where's mine?
P.S. They are very beautifully done...you always were the creative one...