CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Two more card I made

Well, I kinda like making cards. I get to use up some of my scraps and it is creative! Plus I get to use and learn about stamps which I have always wanted to use but forced myself not to get into them as I had spent so much money one scrapbooking supplies. But I don't think I can hold myself back anymore. Plus, now I have seen these Copic markers and what you can do with them so I am wanting to try and learn how to use them better.




I have had this stamp for years!!! When I got the Copic markers on Friday night I took them to Chucke Cheese (I had already made plans to meet a friend there) and played with them a little. I bought 6 pens and had to improvise on making green (it wasn't a color that I bought) but I don't think I did to bad. I am dying to learn more and practice shading. Here is the other card that I did, I wasn't able to use the Copics on this one but I do like the way it came out.



0 comments: