CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

School is done!!!

Yahooo! I took my last test yesterday and celebrated by going out with Dave and Jackie (she is in my class and a good friend) to Chili's and then to see Made of Honor which was a nice romantic comedy. I haven't been to the movies in a while so it was nice to just get away. During dinner Jackie got a text from another girl in our class with our grades on the test. Now I thought I did pretty well or failed miserably and Jackie thought she did horribly. Well I got a 78 and Jackie got a 74, not the grade I was hoping for but I FINALLY got a higher grade then she did. LOL!!! So Anatomy and Physiology is done!!! Yippee-Ki-Ayyy. Next Microbiology, we will see how that goes. I think I will approach this class differently. (I say that every class and then do the same thing), I need to pre-read the chapter and re-write my notes as soon as I get home. Not worry so much about flash cards but read over my notes every night. I am going to have to do something like that because the teacher I am taking gives a quiz every class. UGHHHH! But never mind that for now, because ...
I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL UNTIL THE FALL

I have to go and get ready, we are going up North to take his mom and sister out for mother's day and birthday. Love not having to cook!!!

1 comments:

Mrs. Hammer Time said...

CONGRATS! And I like the new look of your page.