CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Beginnings

Alright so last week I went to the doctor to get a Rx to help me stop smoking and walked away with blood pressure medication. I had to go back yesterday to get my blood pressure re-checked and I walked out of there with a months supply of blood pressure medication and Chantix to help me stop this nasty habit of smoking. I am happy! Although my insurance company didn't pay for it so $135 dollars had to come out of our pockets. Hopefully, I will kick the habit within one month and I won't have to pay another $135.



I know my dad will be happy with this news! I ordered another charger for my digital camera. That thing cost $65! I know the other charger is around here somewhere, I just can't find it. Hopefully I will keep track of this one. So soon I will be able to add pictures to my blog once again.



Things seem to be going pretty good lately. My gf, Jackie and I are trying to encourage each other in our goals. She came over to study yesterday and we went for a walk with the dogs. We also had a "weigh in" UGHHHHH, I never thought I would say this but I like the doctor's office scale better then the one at home. LOL! Jackie is bipolar (old post) and struggles at this point in getting up in the morning and getting around. She doesn't like it but finds herself continuing to do it. She knows that it would be best for her to get up in the am, so I am calling her and bugging her in the mornings to get a move on. She on the other hand is encouraging me to get off my fat ass and exercise. We are actually helping each other with that one too. But she is a great friend and love her and thank God that he brought her into my life.

So here is to new beginnings of good habits!

1 comments:

Mrs. Hammer Time said...

Good luck with it all! I know you can do it.