CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

After a year and 4 months we talked

After a year and something like 4 months my neice and I have finally talked. I couldn't believe it when she IM'd me the other night. We chit chatted for a while on the computer and talked about what is going on in our lives. She is in Texas and had a new job that she loves. She told me about possibly going to England to visit a "friend" with the possiblity of moving there if things go well.

I have to say that not talking to her for so long was hard for me. She was not only my niece but my friend. We shared everything, I love her and was deeply hurt when she stopped talking to me. I asked her why she stopped talking to me because I truly had no idea as to why it happend. She told me that she was hurt by my not telling Craig that I was hanging out with her. I didn't do that all the times that I didn't tell him was only because I was tired of hearing all the negative things from him. I did apoligize and she did too.

It will be intersting to see how our relationship will be now. I hope that we can still be close, she makes me laugh and she is family.

0 comments: