CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Just catching up a little

School will be starting back up for me next week. I have to say that I have enjoyed my time off and I am not really looking forward to going back. It just seems like I have been doing this forever and I won't ever get done. But I will keep plugging away at it. Who cares if I am 40 and just got my RN!

Sarah's Birthday was the other day, she got the new iPod Nano from us and my mom and dad. She loves it!! She walks around the house or wherever we are with it on and singing and dancing. Faith had a meltdown when Sarah opened it! We had to send Faith to the other room where she continued to cry only louder. She said through her sobs, "I know I'm not going to get one now since Sarah got one, because the cost to much money." It was just so disapointing to me how much she carried on. All the while I had planned on getting her one for her birthday which is in 3 weeks. She will be happy, but I just wish that Faith could be happy for Sarah instead of making it all about her.

1 comments:

Kelly All Day said...

Yes that is one of the joys of having two girls instead of a girl and a boy....lol........love you Kellllllly