CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Well, it is Valentine's day! A day to celebrate the people you love. I know that Valentine's day was founded on a pagan holiday. But I do like the idea that there is a day set aside just to celebrate the ones you love. I was fretting about what I was going to do for Craig for V-day. I was listening to the radio and they were trying to give ideas, but ideas without spending a whole lot of money. One girl called in and said that her and her boyfriend/husband made eachother thier gifts. One of the radio hosts talked aboout getting a box of kiddie valentines and on each one putting a reson why they loved their girlfriend on each one and then placeing them around the house. He said that for the next year she was finding them. So actually I think I am going to do that!

I hope everyone will have a good day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Valentine's Day!