CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Back to School

Well I can tell that I am back in school. It seems like I tend to post less frequently. School is going good. So far my ASL class is the one I like best. Anatomy & Physiology is the same as last semester. At least I am taking it with a friend and we are able to study together. I am not quite sure if I am going to take Micro, during the summer or if I am going to take it in the Fall. Jackie is taking it during the summer and then starting the clinical in the fall. I still need to get my CNA. I was thinking about doing that in the summer if they have it.

Other than that nothing much is happening here. I am getting a little tired of school. It just seems to be taking so much time to get there.

0 comments: