CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

2 Peas Challange-What is your favorite show?

Now that's a little tough. There are several that I hate to miss and can't wait to watch. Lost is one of my favs, Jericho is another and finally Hero's. Those 3 shows I can't miss. I was taking a class last semester on Mon and Wednesday nights. I went out and got a DVR just so I could record them. Craig I know thinks I watch too much TV and maybe I do, but it's usually after everyone has gone to bed and I can just sit down and relax.

4 comments:

Yellow Fence said...

I've actually never seen any of these. I'll have to check them out!

Unknown said...

I watch way too much TV too! Our DVR is always full! I love all the shows you mentioned!

Lynn said...

Gotta love the DVR! I also have never watched any of your shows listed, but I'm going to have to check them out and see what I've been missing.

Anonymous said...

Oooh- I love Lost!!!