CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Have you ever wondered?

If you are married, have you wondered if your spouse truly loves you? I mean deep down in the marrow of their bones Loves you. I wonder sometimes if he loves me like that. I know that he would be sad if something where to happen to me, or if we ever broke up, but would he be heartbroken over loosing ME?

Do I show him how much he means to me? Does he Know that I love him with all that is in me? Is that enough for him, is there more that I can do? Do I treat him as insignificant? I don't think so, I may not tell him enough that I appreciate all that he does, but I do feel like I am more vocal about my appreciation of him then he is of me.

I just want so much more from our marriage. More communication, more laughter, more joy, more ease of spirit, more gentleness, more kindness, more respect.

Do I expect or want to much?

Do you ever wonder if there is a thing as true love? Or is it just true enough?



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's not expecting too much at all! my husband and I have an amazing relationship- we have been married almost 6 yrs- and I feel that is because of 2 things - God and communication. Tell him how you feel!