CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 8, 2007

20 Activities that Light Up My Soul

Another 2 Peas Challenge

  1. Hearing my husband and kids laugh
  2. Quiet time after all have gone to bed
  3. Sitting in the backyard reading a book with a nice warm soft breeze
  4. Hearing the birds chirp, tell-tell signs of Spring
  5. Reading a really good book
  6. Visiting family
  7. Shopping (which I rarely do)
  8. Singing
  9. Listening to and seeing the waves crash on the beach
  10. Receiving a letter or a package in the mail
  11. A good grade on a test
  12. Hearing I love you from my kids and husband for no reason
  13. Driving in the country
  14. Traveling anywhere
  15. Having dinner with a friend
  16. A good song
  17. The smell of the cold night air when I am snuggled in my bed
  18. The beauty of the clean snow and how it lights up the night
  19. The color of the leaves in the fall
  20. Seeing an act of kindness being done

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh I didn't see this challenge yet! That's a really great thing to think about. Laughing is always a good one! :-)

EquineSpirit said...

Wonderful list!

toners said...

The fall leaves are great - I can't wait for our first fall in CO after so many in southern CA. I plan on taking some serious photos :)