CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Traditions

I know that this is a little late, I mean Easter was last weekend, but I loved how the eggs came out that the girls did. I waited until the last minute to dye eggs and when I went to the store all the kits were gone. Well I knew there had to be a way, so I came home and looked on the Internet (Love the Internet for things like this) and found a recipe if you will. Food coloring, water and vinegar. Sarah did two tone eggs, I really liked how hers came out. Faith let them stay in longer so the hues are much darker, richer more vibrant looking. I always hated the process of coloring eggs, but I actually enjoyed it this year.

You want to see a picture of our dogs? I've been meaning to add these pictures, but haven't gotten around to is. The little puff ball in Lucy she is a Pomeranian. She looks pretty pathetic here. I think it was raining out and one of the girls took a picture of her with my camera. For those who don't know Lucy, we have had her since she was a puppy she is now 5 years old. She loves to lick your feet and barks at anything that crosses her path, or anything she thinks crosses her path. No we recently got a new dog. I have been wanting a dog, but I wanted a big dog. Friends of ours are foster parents for the SPCA and they had a puppy that was taken from its owner, they named her Hope and she was a pit mix, all white with these great green eyes, but they would let me have her since we had such a small dog. Oh Well! So our neighbor's sister needed to find a home for her dog. It is a Miniature Sheltie (Dale)
He is really cute, he was very and still sometimes is skittish, but he is a lover. He loves to play ball! I have never had a dog that loves to play catch, but he does. Sometimes at night when I am about to get in bed, if he has already laid down with Criag, he runs up to the head of the bed and plops down where I lay down and won't move. So I laid my head on him, and he didn't seem to care. I finally got him to move but I have never seen anything like it. He's a good boy though.










0 comments: